Return to school for everyone
Dear Parents and Carers
It is with a great pleasure that I am able to welcome all pupils back to school on Monday 8th March. The Government have sent me careful guidance to follow so that we remain as Covid secure as possible:
- Please continue to send a set of clean clothes with your child
- Please do not send in toys and books in your child's bag.
- Please ensure your child's packed lunch is in a secure plastic box
- School dinners are available - please contact the school office
- Please continue to transport your child to school as previously agreed until the end of this term. Parents drop off at 9.15am and pick up at 2.45pm using the pedestrian gates.
- Please observe strict social distancing, use hand sanitiser and wear a mask while on the school site.
- Please email or telephone your class teacher - they can organise a zoom call or phone call if you have question or queries
- Please return your school Ipad or laptop by Monday 15th March. We will be checking and cleaning them ready for use in school.
- Please continue to access Seesaw for a weekly activity and ideas to use at home
As a school, we have implemented a number of new control measures and the vast majority of staff have now received their first vaccination.
Once again, a huge thank you to everyone for your patience and understanding during these challenging weeks. I am looking forward to seeing many more of you over the coming months as we start to open up the school further during the summer term.
Please ring Steph, Karen or Carly in the office if you have any questions.
Catherine Le Roux